All art work posted on this site is the copyright of the individual Studio Tour Artists. Please respect this copyright and do not use or reproduce any photograph of a painting, actual photograph or other art work or use the idea for a painting or digital manipulation of your own without seeking permission first.

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Featured artist: Khatcho Yazedjian


Tell us how you got started in the world of art and who inspired you.

I  started drawing from a very early age and earned my first award at age 12. I haven't stopped drawing and painting since then. In  1978   I joined the Richmond Hill Group of Artist and been an active member since then. 


My prefered medium is watercolours and Zoltan Szabo watercolour artist inspired me very much. My architectural education at Leonardo Da Vinci Italian schools help me teach drawing perspective besides watercolour and acrylic at Mill Pond Gallery,  Town of Richmond Hill and Aurora Cultural centre. Drawing and painting is my passion and I will persue it as long as I am healthy and alive.


I am looking forward to show my latest paintings in this years studio tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment