All art work posted on this site is the copyright of the individual Studio Tour Artists. Please respect this copyright and do not use or reproduce any photograph of a painting, actual photograph or other art work or use the idea for a painting or digital manipulation of your own without seeking permission first.

Monday 26 May 2014

Featured Artist: Inga Rozina

Inga creates handmade jewelry designs with gemstones, Swarovski Crystals, Sterling Silver and Gold. She creates necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets and other accessories.
 
 
 
What are you most looking forward to
I am looking forward to show my works and to gain more knowledge by hearing other people's opinions and comments, and this is going to be my first time, so I am very excited to participate and meet other artists.






Tell us how you got started in the world of art and who inspired you
I have always wanted to create beautiful things. For a long time, I've tried to find myself in different art styles. In 2011, I immigrated to Canada, and the colorful beauty of the Canadian fall triggered my desire to try my hand at creating jewelry. I experiment with different textures and colors - plastic bottles, beads, pearls, shells, silver and a lot of other materials. I also like to make crochet jewelry and various different accessories. The biggest reward for me is to see that people are not only using, but enjoying my craft…
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment